Hello from Blue Mountains

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagryll

Reaction score
Been mooching around this fine forum for a few months, but this is my first post. I started brewing almost a year ago, and have produced 12 or so batches of beer, most of which can only be described as "experimental". But hey, I dig them all, because I brewed them - which is the point right?

Cheers to you all

Um ... not the point? If I say I drive a ute, do I get a welcome?

Yuks. Is this a welcome? If it is, then now I have to pretend I do.... oops, just let the cat out of the bag.

Sometimes posts get hidden quick mate, usually a warmer welcome than the crickets…

Welcome aboard mate. I'd assume you know your way about the place if you say you've been lurking for a while… aware the wikki's are down etc.

Cheers and happy brewing mate.

Thanks digger! Perhaps not too many Mountain brewers on here. Keep up the good work.

There is a few mountain brewers but few frequent this site very often. Welcome to ahb

Cheers Steve

Yes,

there are a few of us around. Welcome.

regards

Graeme

There they are! Hi Fellas. No doubt you're taking full advantage of the present lager brewing weather up here, assuming you don't have a fully climate-controlled set up (as I don't).

Hey Josh, thanks mate. Will look WSBs up for info.

Cheers,
D

Hello dagryll,

Up where I am you have to have climate control to keep the lager ferment warm enough ,
3 deg C is a bit cool even for lagers.

Regards

Graeme

Hi dagryll.
I live kind of west of Windsor. You may be able to see my house from there.

Do you get your suppplies from Pat at AHB?

Hi Dave70, occasionally get to your n.o.t.w. Nice area. Yes I have gotten a couple of beers and general ingredients from Pat. Great supplier - good advice. But I try to share it around a bit so will buy from others too.

Hey Spiesy, thanks. I spotted your avatar a while back. An homage? I couldn't stop drinking their Saison seasonal, amongst other fine offerings.... then we'd be kicked out at 5 and have to stagger off to Mugs to make up the rest of the evening's quota....

Latest posts

Back