Has Anyone Brewed An Ale?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TDA
I know that this one will be a extract brew, but if yer looking for a fruity beer it is quite tasty. I lived in the states for a while and liked a few of the raspberry undertoned beers available there, so I brewed up this blueberry ale on the morgans website, but used raspberries instead of blueberries. Everyone I know really enjoyed it, ya maye wanna use a little less hops of course, but it is still pretty good. The recipe is at http://www.morgansbrewing.com.au/recipes.a...+CHOICE&filter=
Hope it helps
Trent

Maybe you guys should try my mild Saison.
The girls love it.
If you hang fire for another couple of weeks I have version 2 in secondary now which is considerably different from v2 but I'm sure the chicks will still dig it.
V1 is in the recipes section.

Beers,
Doc

Kai said:
Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I was interested to know if you'd had any progress, TDA? I'd like to experiment with some less bitter brews for the minister of the interior, she's not big on anything bitter. I've knocked up some simple ginger beer that's quite mild, have you considered making something like that or some brewed lemonade?

Hops do have some antiseptic qualities but I don't think they play a big part in the preservation of beer.
No progress as yet Kai! Will update when I get a chance to work out exactly what SHE wants!

C&B
TDA

Christ, if she's anything like mine then we might be waiting forever.

Latest posts

Back