Happy St Patrick's Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carboy

Reaction score
Had a couple of these with dinner :icon_cheers: and the good wife cooked spicy green pea risotto to keep the St patrick's Day theme going.

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

StP_Day.jpg

Looks 'delicious'...ahem.... :p

Cheers

The bottlo only had two of the draught brewed in Ireland, so I had to supplement it with a bottle of the BUL Extra Stout.

SAM_0415.JPG

just mashed an Irish dry Stout, hit all the numbers, gee that feels good, tried to explain this to SWIMBO- blank expression

happy St Pats day brewers

Was a good day! Had each of the stouts from 4 pines, with my fav sitting on the choc orange jaffa stout.

Graduated from my MA and went to a pub where only one person wore a stupid hat.

Drank pints of handpumped mornington brown ale, ate half a cow and hung out with close friends. Great day, verry little to do with St Pat but I don't think he cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Graduated from my MA and went to a pub where only one person wore a stupid hat.

Drank pints of handpumped mornington brown ale, ate half a cow and hung out with close friends. Great day, verry little to do with St Pat but I don't think he cares.

Found three bottles of two year old stout in my home brew storage cupboard. Promptly refrigerated them and shared them with mrs JD (who happens to be of Irish extraction). Quiet, but thoroughly enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a good day! Had each of the stouts from 4 pines, with my fav sitting on the choc orange jaffa stout.

:beer:
Your not the only one, orange jaffa was great - oatmeal was a bit lazy in the glass.

Paddy's day at mine:

p1000605.jpg

p1000606.jpg

Unfortunately 2 perlicks I had on order from the US failed to arrive in time, still the beer tasted pretty good. Tapped the kegs at 2pm, all gone by 5:30

Paddy's day at mine:

p1000605.jpg

p1000606.jpg

Unfortunately 2 perlicks I had on order from the US failed to arrive in time, still the beer tasted pretty good. Tapped the kegs at 2pm, all gone by 5:30

Wow looks great I managed to have a couple of cans of Guinness Draught went down nice and smooth not as much flavour as expected.

Latest posts

Back