Happy New Beers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InCider

Swap Whore
Reaction score
G'day fellow brewers,

Thanks for all your replies and good advice during the year (since I joined :) )

A special thanks to the QLD guys - Bindi's and Sqyres Case Swaps and Screwtop for introducing me to the brotherhood. Pat, miss you in 2007 mate, and Batz, the QBG will kick off in style. Ross, I will go to kegs as soon as the Trade Deficit is in surplus.

I have tasted some of the best and worst ( the worst was my last offering for the Xmas swap! ) and hope to taste a few in march.

Happy New Beers! :beer:

May your new years resolution be a beer stand, AG or even just a partial, I wish you all the best. You guys all rock

Anyway I'm off with my esky to a party with a DJ somewhere at Kawana to taste a few Canadian Blondes. :super:

Sean

Anyway I'm off with my esky to a party with a DJ somewhere at Kawana to taste a few Canadian Blondes. :super:

Sean

You guys get backpackers there too? :rolleyes: :p
Happy new beer!!! :chug:

QUOTE(InCider @ Dec 31 2006, 04:14 PM) *

Anyway I'm off with my esky to a party with a DJ somewhere at Kawana to taste a few Canadian Blondes. super.gif

Sean

You guys get backpackers there too? rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Happy new beer!!! chug.gif

Now IM confused.....Are you tasting beers or Nth American backpackers??

That was the genius in my post.. left you wondering...lol

Happy New Year from me too...and thanks to all the experienced, and not so experienced brewers, that have replied to my posts. And all other members too.

Every little opinion and word of advice helps. Thanks fellow brewers. Have a good one, and may you brew your best ever beer !!

( and if you do.....do you mind sending me one to PO Box 669, Whyalla, 5608 ) haha !!

Hey Brewers, thing are goin great here, Father in Law is now totally pissed and really entertaining, I'm not far behind but not very entertaining. How can ya pick em, had a German Alt, Scottish 80/- and an APA on tap with a half keg of Smoked Irish. THEY ALL LOVE THE BLOODY SMOKED BEER!!!! Even the neices, nephews and partners. Must have a millet beer for the Daughter (coeliac) next year. Anyway back to it, a top day!

Back