Happiness Is ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happiness +1 - Just having my first ever Hoegaarden right now, never tasted anything like it and I'm loving it. Might have to begin searching AG wheat beer recipes.

Happiness +2 - North Sydney won again today 22 - 12 against Newtown.

Happiness +3 - Still got one more week of holidays

I'm a pretty happy guy right now.

:blink: A teacher who suports the Bears? The Bears were robbed, they should still be in the A game... <_<

Knowing that is not in my shed has just made me depressed, prick :lol:

It's not in my shed either .....(Well it is, but it's not mine and mine doesn't look like that......) It gets worse as I don't even get to 'test' brew with it ... , tomorrow I have to push it out of the nest workshop and off to it's (albeit very good) new home......I might just have to go get a box of Urquell and sulk for the day :angry: :icon_drunk: ..........such sweet sorrow.....

edit: that cat photo is classic ...........

It's not in my shed either .....(Well it is, but it's not mine and mine doesn't look like that......) It gets worse as I don't even get to 'test' brew with it ... , tomorrow I have to push it out of the nest workshop and off to it's (albeit very good) new home......I might just have to go get a box of Urquell and sulk for the day :angry: :icon_drunk: ..........such sweet sorrow.....

edit: that cat photo is classic ...........

Whats a setup like that worth to buy?

haha bulk buy??? Nahh think I need to finish my own current setup at the moment :p

Happiness is falling in love with my Valiant all over again every time I look at it.

Happiness is knowing how to craft beer rather than buy it, and doing so.

Happiness is converting my brother and father to homebrewing.

Happiness is the first sip of a 6 month old porter presumed 'lost'.

Happiness is hacking out the cheapest brew I am willing to do, and having mates say they'd rather drink it than their Brand X beer.

Happiness is telling them how to do it, and how much it cost :D

Happiness is brewing.

Happiness is munich malt.

Extreme happiness is being able to buy it for $35 per 25kg sack. :party:

Happiness is being away from home and your wife putting the phone near the airlock without asking.
Happiness is what it is.

Back