Half-price Sodastream Drinksmaker Kits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't bother going to KMart @ Toowong the sodastream products have been taken off the shelves to make way for Xmas stuff (wankers) :eek: .

Just got back from my local Kmart (Kippa Ring) clutching a new Sodastream kit - 2 bottles, 2 cylinders + machine.
$40 on clearance this week.
I don't know if it's across all stores but if you're thinking of getting one, go and have a look.
It's not much more than the price of the gas in the cylinders now!

Campbell

I don't know about anyone else, but I have checked 2 k-mart stores locally, and neither of them have any kits in stock :(

I have checked the Ipswich Riverlink store, and the Indooroopilly Westfield store.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have checked 2 k-mart stores locally, and neither of them have any kits in stock :(

I have checked the Ipswich Riverlink store, and the Indooroopilly Westfield store.

I got mine from Kmart at Sunnybank. As of last Monday they had plenty on the shelves still

cheers

Greg

I went to K-Mart Firle, they have a starter kit there for $49, but on the box it only says 1 x co2.

Does anyone know if this is the one? (it had an opening down the side of the box diplaying the cylinder)

What does the kit say on the ones you guys got? do you have a photo?

cheers,

I went to K-Mart Firle, they have a starter kit there for $49, but on the box it only says 1 x co2.

Does anyone know if this is the one? (it had an opening down the side of the box diplaying the cylinder)

What does the kit say on the ones you guys got? do you have a photo?

cheers,

no thats not the one, it has only one cylinder (i went back looking for a second one but this was all they had on display)
the other ones have the opening down two sides of the box, displaying both cylinders & it says 2 cylinders on the box
sorry no photo

Doesn't sound right Youngy. I bought one - it says 2xAlco2jet 40 cylinders and there are pictures all over it of the two cylinders. There are cutout sections in opposing corners of the box and it doesn't seem to say starter pack. I can post a piccy if you are still unsure - let me know.

Glen

they had them at woolworths melville last week for 49.95 we brought one for my mother inlaw this week they had them for 59.95 :angry: i was thinking i'll grab one
paul

I just bought a Sodastream Kit from K-Mart in Cranbourne (Vic). They were advertised at $49.99 (RRP $97.90)
but scanned at $40.00. :)
Two alco jet cilinders included.

arthur

Bought one today for $40 from Garden City westfield, 2 cylinders etc

They had one left on the shelves

glen,

cheers for the description, The one I saw only had one cut out showing 1 co2 cylinder.

I will have to ring the other K-mart stores here in Adelaide.

glen,

cheers for the description, The one I saw only had one cut out showing 1 co2 cylinder.

I will have to ring the other K-mart stores here in Adelaide.

Hi youngy

I reckon there were some in K-Mart at Marion, but that was a while ago.

Cheers
Pedro

I just bought a Sodastream Kit from K-Mart in Cranbourne (Vic). They were advertised at $49.99 (RRP $97.90)
but scanned at $40.00. :)
Two alco jet cilinders included.

arthur
Thanks for the post Arthur. Just picked one up from Cranny store. $40. I told the misses it's for her cordial, I got a funny look but I think she bought it. <_<

There's 5 of these on the shelf at K Mart Casula as of lunch time today - if anyone in the areas interested.

$97 retail marked on it, $49 price with a $40 clearance sticker on them. 2 cylinders per box. Bargain !!!

Adelade,

I still can't find the 2 cylinder pack.

I have gone into Firle, Kurralta Park not there

I have called Ingle Farm, Oaklands Park (Marion), Modbury, Port Adelaide, West Lakes and Smithfield

Only the Starter packs with 1 co2 :(

bugger........

There are available on the website but for $69

An old thread, didnt want to start a new one..

Anyhow, I noticed in the latest Big W catalogue that starts tomoz that hey have Soda Stream Makers(inc Gas Bottle :D ) for $45(save $12), Ill be buying one for the missus and kids... I can then borrow the cylinder every now and again for my party keg... ;)

Back