• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Green Flash West Coast Ipa

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

mje1980

Old Thunder brewery
Reaction score
Tried this in melbourne the other night. I'd had a few S&W pacific ales beforehand, but i thought this was just nuts bitter. Great hop aroma but the flavour was super bitter. Too bitter for me.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Have never had the original, but I believe the beer that took out BABBs American Ale Mini-comp last year was a clone of this. It scored 44/50, and I did get a taste and it was astoundingly good.

Maybe you just need to 'adjust' to IPA bitterness levels. They certainly are full on if, for example, you class a beer like LCPA as 'bitter'...

Mind you, I'm very much keen to grab a bottle or six of this from Archive for the weekend......

Cheers!

Jace89

Reaction score
I had one of these last weekend, Im spewing I didnt grab the rest of the range!
I can agree though it was super bitter, but after a few sip the hop flavor was amazing.

mje1980

Old Thunder brewery
Reaction score
I just had their Imperial IPA, and thought it was much better.

Latest posts