Grain/extract Supplier For Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homespewer

Reaction score
I live in Perth and I'm looking for a supplier of grain other than the standard 5-6 main types with no colour variation (crystal, wheat, chocolate etc) and extracts apart from the Light, Amber and Dark. Does anyone know any good suppliers who have a good turnover of stock? I've found a few extracts out there over a year past their used by date.

Cheers

homespewer,
one of the WCB guys ought to be able to point you to a local LHBS, but failing that, at least 2 of the above site sponsors will no doubt be able to ship gear to you. browse their sites and and see if that's what you're after.

TWOC Brewing in Bibra Lake, BrewMart in Bayswater and Gryphon Brewing in Bassendean.

TWOC probably has the biggest turnover, but their prices are slightly higher than the others on some items.

TWOC Brewing in Bibra Lake, BrewMart in Bayswater and Gryphon Brewing in Bassendean.

Exactly those 3.
TWOC is great for a browse, but a bit far for me to travel, and a bit pricier than the others. But lots of AG equipment and a nice range of grain. They have more range of extract as well, but it isn't always cheap.
BrewMart has a small shopfront but a large warehouse, and Neil is passionate about catering to the AG'er. Standard ranges of extract though, as far as I'm aware.
And Nev at Gryphon will certainly help you out, an you may even get to watch him brewing if you time it right.

Each has a website, so you should get some sense of what they sell.

Back