Grafton Brewing Competition 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storeyv34 said:
Thanks again Matt.

Will keep an eye out for updates :)
A big job to get the paper work done a little time will do the job 90 beers and 2/3 sheets per entry takes time to get together
cheers
ken

So where do I pick up my sample ?

GABBA110360 said:
Thanks Bribie
I've since bottled the remainder of it and is in safe storage

The scanned judges evaluation sheets have started to be emailed out to individual entrants.

It is hoped this will be finished by end of the week.

Thanks for the sheets Matt, some good feedback there
Same comment I always get for my saisons, the yeast needs to shine through more, ferment higher (used a quality saison yeast and fermented at 26C)
It's always interesting to see how some people perceive flavours that most others don't detect, helps fix flaws that you can't quite pin down yourself

Thanks for all the organisation Matt, a ripper of a job.

Do you have any idea when the ribbons/cards will be posted out?

Cheers

Brew Matt said:
The scanned judges evaluation sheets have started to be emailed out to individual entrants.

It is hoped this will be finished by end of the week.
Hey Matt,

Have you finished sending out the sheets? Still haven't received mine yet and I am worried that my entry may not have made it over.

Brew Matt said:
Hi All,

This is the thread for the Grafton Brewing Competition 2017.

Thanks to all those amateur brewers that have entered the previous comps over the years.

Online & printed programme will be out soon!

The competition will once again be BJCP sanctioned, and the latest Australian Amateur Brewing Championship Style Guidelines will be used for the classes where style is specified (classes 1.1 - 18.7). (The most current style guidelines are from 2015 which are the same that were used last year - as at writing, the AABC website does not have the guidelines available for download, but they can be found at the website below).

The original style classes also remain from before the comp became BJCP sanctioned - for those that may prefer to use these.

Will be looking for BJCP certified judges again, as well as judges that are on the BJCP path.

We again expect to have home brew shops around the country accepting entries which will then be forwarded to Grafton.

More information to follow shortly.

www.facebook.com/homebrewcomphttp://www.facebook.com/homebrewcomp
www.graftonbrewingcompetition.comhttp://www.graftonbrewingcompetition.com/ (will be updated shortly)
info@graftonbrewingcompetition.com

attachicon.gif
Comp logo.png
attachicon.gif
Club logo.jpg
Hi, Do you know when the judging sheets will be sent out? Mine haven't arrived yet. Thanks Jerry Dooley

jdooley said:
Hi, Do you know when the judging sheets will be sent out? Mine haven't arrived yet. Thanks Jerry Dooley
Hi Jerry,

Yours has been resent. If anyone still has not received their judging sheets, please send an email (including your name).

Currently getting ribbons mailed out (via snail mail).

Has everyone who was to receive ribbons received them yet? I haven't seen mine yet. Cheers

Hi All,

If anyone hasn't received their ribbon (or place card), AND haven't already heard from me, please email me to let me know.

[email protected]

Cheers

Latest posts

Back