Google Maps Or Earth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have looked through my posts back nearly 18 months but cant find the thread.
Someone here started a google maps (maybe earth?) of all brewers. You put yourself on it.
I wanted to have a look and see if there are any more, or new, brewers in my area and thought this would be the place to start.
Cant find the thread now.
Does anyone remember? Has it been canned for some reason?
I cant find it in search either.
Shame if it was removed, coz I thought it was good.
mckenry

Hey heres a link...not sure if it will work or not as its while im signed into Gmail.. ok i think that works now

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?msid=210...494e3&msa=0

yep, thats it. I could find it through my google account. Just wondered if that is updated? Or is it just as it was when I added myself?
Thats why I was after the original thread - to see if there is an updated file or something?
Doesnt seem to be many on it if it is the most recent?

Yeah there is definitely more people on there now than when i added myself. Pretty sure its public URL, open for anyone to have a look, but as you know you need a google account to edit it.

I cant find the actual thread either.

Linky

Also if you need the map I have it in my sig and I think QldKev does as well.

It will be better once more people get on it but I guess this will happen in time :)

Linky

Also if you need the map I have it in my sig and I think QldKev does as well.

It will be better once more people get on it but I guess this will happen in time :)

I can't work out how to add myself on to it...how do you do it?

It is explained in that link I provided. You need to have a Google account then edit the map.
If you can't do it then tell me your details and I'll do it for you. :icon_chickcheers:

how did i miss this??
a great idea.

how about we add Home Brew Stores as well??
.... or should this a separate map?? can you add "different markers" ie .. blue ones and "green ones"????
I started a link consolidating lists from a few sites.. but it didn't take off.
A googlemap of stores is a much better idea.

Back