Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the LNP where going to create jobs. Maybe I misunderstood what they meant :mellow:

This thread has convinced me that this country could maybe descend into civil war one day. It might help.

Vini2ton said:
This thread has convinced me that this country could maybe descend into civil war one day. It might help.
Yes, but Howard got rid of all of the guns.

truth.jpg

Vini2ton said:
Yeah but no helicopters involved,Bronnie has the market cornered,actually that's a lie choppers are now out of favour because too many people in this country have a problem with the facts.

spog said:
too many people in this country have a problem with the facts.
Even those out of the country. According to Rupert, Tony is the best person in this wide brown land of ours to lead us out of the current mire we're in.

If he's the best we've got we're pretty much screwed.

JDW81 said:
Even those out of the country. According to Rupert, Tony is the best person in this wide brown land of ours to lead us out of the current mire we're in.

If he's the best we've got we're pretty much screwed.
Too many blame Tony and or others for this countries woes when the fact is that much of the world ( western/ capitalist or not )is in the same predicament .

spog said:
Too many blame Tony and or others for this countries woes when the fact is that much of the world ( western/ capitalist or not )is in the same predicament .
Is Tony now the leader of the free world

I think where all fucked if he is

Well I thought I was doing a good job?
By the way......... Bronwyn rides a Ducati cause they are over priced girls bikes!

I would have said No wonder she is so unhappy

Back