Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't entirely disagree with him if IS had the armed forces,and the organisational skills of the Germans they could easily put to death far more than what the Germans allegedly put to death in their death camps,and in a shorter time.
Imagine the impact then, blitzkrieg through Iraq,Syria,Jordan ,Lebanon,Israel, Saudi Arabia but fortunately they are just a bunch of thugs who are just lining their own pockets in the name of Islam, or their own interpretation of it.

malt & barley blues said:
easily put to death far more than what the Germans allegedly put to death in their death camps
Allegedly put to death? I don't think there is much debate about the millions murdered by the nazis.

A lot to debate about HOW MANY millions were allegedly put to death in the death camps, no one will ever know.

A lot to debate about HOW MANY millions were allegedly put to death in the death camps, no one will ever know.
I think once you get into the millions its kind of a moot point.

Burt de Ernie said:
I think once you get into the millions its kind of a moot point.
Why is there a need to keep this point so extremely quite?

goomboogo said:
Why is there a need to keep this point so extremely quite?
That's quiet hypocritical. :p

FB_IMG_1441271096787.jpg

Don't entirely disagree with him if IS had the armed forces,and the organisational skills of the Germans they could easily put to death far more than what the Germans allegedly put to death in their death camps,and in a shorter time.
Imagine the impact then, blitzkrieg through Iraq,Syria,Jordan ,Lebanon,Israel, Saudi Arabia but fortunately they are just a bunch of thugs who are just lining their own pockets in the name of Islam, or their own interpretation of it.
I went on a tour of Dachau,it was winter it was cold ,but the tour left me cold inside, IS are to me Nazi's in another era,amazing how history does repeat and how people are quick to ...well bury their heads in the sand.

Droopy Brew said:
Wrong- you will make me Speaker of the house and I shall ride in the helicopters.
Rigging of ballots I may need to sub out- need a degree of separation at least.
I reckon Stu would be good for that.
If we're giving away jobs in Dave's brave new Orstaylia, I call Govenor General. Sweet pay, cut ribbons for charity a few times/week, and sign a writ or two once every three years. Dibs.

wide eyed and legless said:
One of many extraordinary interviews by Riham Said this one against an educated Muslim woman who doubts the teachings of Islam.

That was harder to watch than question time. ****.

Thanks for posting though. I genuinely mean that. Fundamentalism does my head in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave70 said:
Fair enough, but no pyramid subcontracting, only delegating. But you'll have to establish a focus group and run it by them first.

I love how young earthers dismiss define evolution as simply an alternative point of view to creationism.
Are you trying to say that the earth was not created..?

Back