Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave70 said:
Why not give them flack over the whole streaming tweets concept in the first place. If some of the chair moisteners making up the panel arent bad enough, we can all ways rely on a constant stream of dross provided by no life fucktards excited to see their half wittery flash up on the telly. My god i hate it.#aussiehomebrewer
Hear ******* hear.

Dave for PM.

Seriously- I would vote for you.
No offence mate but could we possibly do any worse? Why not give one of the punters a crack at it?

sponge said:
Sounds like the words of a die-hard Q&A fan if you ask me :ph34r:
Dawkins slapping George Pelle around on the topic of 'morals'. Laurence Krauss bringing a little reason to bear among some creationist zealots.
Or Hitchens putting the smackdown on some loudmouthed apologist twit.
The program does have its high points occasionally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXjm31Bvomo

Droopy Brew said:
Hear ******* hear.

Dave for PM.

Seriously- I would vote for you.
No offence mate but could we possibly do any worse? Why not give one of the punters a crack at it?
Cool. When elected I shall make you my person in charge of doing things like rigging ballots and procuring rides on helicopters. (nice ones, not the type that look like insects)

Dave70 said:
Dawkins slapping George Pelle around on the topic of 'morals'. Laurence Krauss bringing a little reason to bear among some creationist zealots.

Every time I've seen Richard Dawkins debating the issue of religion I've thought, this would be much better if Hitchens was doing the job instead of Dawkins.

Dave70 said:

It just hasnt been the same since Abbott banned his front bench members from appearing on it.

Well of course Abbott is going to deny it....

Oh...and WEAL...whats with this using the ABC as a source.....Are you starting to see the light ?

Jezuz WEAL....2 sources from the ABC in 1 night.

Things are looking up :super:

goomboogo said:
Every time I've seen Richard Dawkins debating the issue of religion I've thought, this would be much better if Hitchens was doing the job instead of Dawkins.
Agreed. Dawkins is simply to polite in the face of laughable nonsense at times. No shame in playing second fiddle to one of the most formidable orators of our time though.

Liam_snorkel said:
Citizens assemblies aren't such a bad idea
Only problem being how do you ensure the sortition process isn't corrupt? We'd have to make it like the Powerball draw.

Dave70 said:
Cool. When elected I shall make you my person in charge of doing things like rigging ballots and procuring rides on helicopters. (nice ones, not the type that look like insects)
Wrong- you will make me Speaker of the house and I shall ride in the helicopters.
Rigging of ballots I may need to sub out- need a degree of separation at least.
I reckon Stu would be good for that.

Dave70 said:
or Richard Dawkins and Steven Fielding.........

https://youtu.be/-P2mcCVjwS4

Droopy Brew said:
Wrong- you will make me Speaker of the house and I shall ride in the helicopters.
Rigging of ballots I may need to sub out- need a degree of separation at least.
I reckon Stu would be good for that.
Fair enough, but no pyramid subcontracting, only delegating. But you'll have to establish a focus group and run it by them first.

pcmfisher said:
or Richard Dawkins and Steven Fielding.........

[yt]-[/yt]

I love how young earthers dismiss define evolution as simply an alternative point of view to creationism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back