Go The Chasers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
Just saw the news that the whole crew were arrested in Sydney today!!!!!

For driving a motorcade thru the city, with one dressed as Osama Bin Laden!!

lol good on em i rekon, look at everyone jumping on em. They were safe because everyone knows who they are, which is also why they arn't quite as good as when they first started out :(

Isn't everything barricaded? If so, why were they able to get a friggen motorcade with someone dressed up as Osama on the street? Good to see the security works.... eventually

The news said that they are facing serious charges. Not sure if they even broke any laws :unsure:

I think on Wednesday night the ABC will have a few more viewers anyway.

Wonder if they will let them show it

Kabooby :)

They broke special legislation brought in for APEC. The good news is the tape made it safely back to the ABC!

Bring on Wednesday!

I heard a rumour from a reasonably well placed source this morning. The whole thing was planned. APEC security were in the car with the Chaser boys. The only ones who didn't know about it were the cops on the checkpoints. It was apparently a ruse to show anyone thinking about breaching security that the cops were serious about arresting and charging them. From what I understand it will all come out after APEC is done and the charges are going to be dropped.

I heard a rumour from a reasonably well placed source this morning. The whole thing was planned. APEC security were in the car with the Chaser boys. The only ones who didn't know about it were the cops on the checkpoints. It was apparently a ruse to show anyone thinking about breaching security that the cops were serious about arresting and charging them. From what I understand it will all come out after APEC is done and the charges are going to be dropped.
That's a pretty serious conspiracy theory! Wouldn't put it past anyone though. I hope the footage gets aired and the courts don't lock it up.

microbe

Well I would not put it past them to plan it..

Remember the "Mufti " skit with Anthony Mundine....well that was pre planned..

And didnt ch7 Today Tonight try to make something out of it.... :lol:

It didnt know what was funnier...the skit or Ch7 pathetic attempt to shock the nation with its exculsive

No Offense towards you I have heard this from a few people now

But this has been Sydneys largest security setup in the towns history and the fact that the chaser boys have ended up on TV all over the world showing how poor our security was makes doubts in my mind that it would have been planned.. i mean why would they want to look like fools?? Perhaps you are correct but if you are well there pretty bloody stupid then...

I heard there was more than one sniper trained with head shots on the chasers.

Any sighting of fake guns or bomb talk... :excl: :unsure: :eek:

No comedy in that at all

i think the cops are js making a big fuss out of it because they exposed a big big hole in their security system

Back