• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Glassware - Nonic Pint Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

als_world

Reaction score
Hi all,

After scouting the usual department and kitchen stores for decent beer glasses in the Xmas sales and coming up empty, I decided to try some catering supply places instead. The good news is that you can buy just about any type of specialty beer glass you want, the bad news is that they only come in boxes of 48!!!

So, seeing as I only needed 8 glasses, I decided to buy the whole carton of 48 ;) . That means I've got a few that are "surplus" to my needs. I've got 6 more allocated as well, so there's a total of 34 up for grabs. The details are:

Arcoroc 20oz (560ml) Nonic
Fully Tempered Glass
Made in France

Price is $2.50 each (basically cost + a few cents), pickup is from either Indooroopilly/Chapel Hill area before Wed next week, or Brisbane CBD during business hours from next Thurs onwards. Sorry, but no postage.

Cheers,

Alan.

img_1747_sml.jpg

img_1751_sml.jpg

Dang. Have been just round the corner from you for a week, and would have loved a couple.
Now back in Sydney.

Doc

Would be a good deal for anyone that wants some. I already have 24 of them that I bought for my 30th last June (from barware.com.au), so I can't help you. :(

Hmmm, tempting. Probably get shot if I get more glasses though <_<

Hmmm, tempting. Probably get shot if I get more glasses though <_<

C'mon winkle, you know you want some :D . I can even supply a plain brown paper bag so you can get them home undetected :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back