Giveaway to celebrate Inkbird New Product Releasing ! Humidity Controller IHC-200 WIFI !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally Humidity Controller IHC-200 WIFI comes out !Check details on below link!

Inkbird WIFI Humidity Controller IHC-200 Dual Outlet Humidistat Incubation Alarm 705495126524 | eBay

Features:
1.Remote Control: Connect the IHC-200 Wi-Fi humidity controller to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, then you can monitor or adjust the humidity on your phone through the app at any time anywhere.
2.Dual Relay Output: Support both humidifying equipment and dehumidifying equipment
3.Plug-n-Play: No complicated installation required. Display the set humidity value and the measured humidity value at the same time with 2 screens. Support humidity calibration and dehumidification control delay protection.
4.High/Low Humidity Alarm
5.Warranty
: INKBIRD will provide 2 years warranty for the controller and provide 1 year warranty for the probe.

pxpQViqwvH71waudBhQRzvygnjBEtQ1pR9nQb6L_KT2H2OT60Bu6Ol536dv8ZdlRJjYd-Q28jvBAFFu2WBbt-gbnz_hVr7sTAhUn_dCBDTvesx1nsYsPhqLZMUaDfdNkaRwhknBoHhe56BZ-ha4Ug6QLSuG6Uo_8-xdSBnqRTSatqNGEQiQcM-N2crYV6l9K8beVEybJkX0EMhUymKu4eJxUom2pa-uae_hld_5Pm_OU5ByLVBpenklLEnKTx9BAINO-rvGLQrvMOvwvOAdQ6nP49PU0hGgb7-mwgpMo5gpsvL6txI7y1fN_ZnQTgkeMpB8ZTyl7eG_WbD6EAF4C1S-2Oi8knJT8Hs-LzAUyVOkwbo1vIcRUT5YdRUz7tLRXcKQfBblJUiZ_txJfNqXY8mBhxVL2G0PhOqRbcXs-lIEeDdI0hstTp4WTjC16-jFHJY8ODcJdANDnGi7l9sCzc7FepRx4rNW6LKep1tcnFRdT7-FJg0--mBsgYNMTj4QokTcfzXoSLMHhz92V8yLyL88XQ2vnrJefCOQdR3m1eUgtQtRBHhO7AQtpkmS957E9WNvTi7pasmyb9RTOug-SVdfN5Gg4pCjLKzMk1Dewz-h8o6QKUs31xdxVdIkJKon1kOlY5Twl3swGl3GY9Yyz1vtHXnlhBluj7IBF1veG2Is4UDI1rssDOvOlSSkSiA=s657-no
9Rq4TV7M8MlGCulIqNzWoFOZzBJIhaxemPDKGUSJIwakffLNpQwKSmzGvvLrqBv6pXli9Z5KhzWUCvvjDw2EmmTZw_IpMBem4FB2GayMpXCSEIqXz778equPc1uRM0DAdk6JtabHmr0pgrK5rcyxHlzjy_e1efhFVs12LsuMmnBMvrk4YenRdK6HT8zu6dLYhLZKmSfAeLEW1OjWHAfYEOojktmFO41jGFZFiAw2xfE06mcjOxt7Qly6UNA5oGHHqu231WvJfGevH1iN_Ej3nRGy8Qd6qf3VJKvPDQnSicG-57CUJVbpLouKf4pnqY2ak_43Hh8h7sF5835MfT-tBDL3hmZPqjaQlmQ_pfFgkRx-eVyhoNunBTtWo8HD1dyNQfpe418BdL2QBxv_O0NgPrEdbZ92XjULDw7Hx7QqPSuEcnFWjVp8PelvoarSf5W6AYBl5BCAocbnrU3P4Ib1WViQdimfHX7uSd01y1QqpphSyHOcQOjZ0MRnA0ryieCMFw0Y95pxr18KXzG5wbXDpGSsRfXpx3Pfwh1MYXL62B5S_i7Gwr1cfsHseMuf0w18SUhr7bigXMvxpIRTGo4Z5nSmBO3nk0J6vYWuavpzSShqCGFp11FJU9S7sJgzL3MzumdHkBZQPkGVD2XVNU-9PCYi7IWYXUm6KQ91ou7_6AIRgHzM5ODrLAXY2anaFA=s657-no

s-l1600 (4).jpg

To celebrate it releases,let's do a giveaway of IHC-200 WIFI !

Giveaway Rules:

1. This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2. Enter and reply this post
3. One Winner will be selected on 2020-9-10
4.Tip:Tell me why you need this controller,you will be more likely to be picked up.

Big News!30%OFF-50%OFF ONLY Sep 15 for Inkbird 10th Anniversary !

BBq2.jpg

BBq.jpg

ITH系列-2.jpg

温控系列2.jpg

温控系列.jpg

I do beer, sourdough and Kombucha. Need to complete the Quatro of fermentation with cheese and sausages with this device! Love inkbird products.

i would dearly love to win this , so i can give to my dear old dad who has been whinging for years for a product like this. As he 76 years old and more tech savvy then his son.

would love one to help with controlling environment in my cheese cave

this would be great for my cheese and meat curing!

I’ve been doing a load of 3D printing lately for the brewery (tap handles, keg scales etc) and humidity is a key factor in keeping raw materials for usable. This would be absolutely perfect for me to keep moisture in check!

I would love the chance to own this device. In addition to brewing - I have just purchased a mushroom farm and will likely need many of them ! I would of course use the first one for brewing. I have 2 inkbird temperature controllers and they are superb.

As a new brewer this product has been recommended to me by many home brewing experts. Would love to give it a go and improve my beer making experience.

I do not only brewing, but also make South African Biltong, cured meats, sausages etc.

I would love one of these for the new fermentation chamber, as I currently have a couple damp rids in there but it just leaves the air very dry.

Would be great to control moisture remotely, as I use the ink bird wireless temp for BBQ already and an IHT probe. Been impressed with your products and this would be great.

I would like to be considered!

My mate and I are thinking of using my fermentation fridge when I am not fermenting to dry age some meat for him, so this would be perfect to get us started! He has been having a tough time lately and so I have been trying to do some things to get him in a better frame of mind.

Please pick me so we can do this :)

This is going to turn into master chef with everyone having a story about how tough it is hoping for the win.

Sorry for the late.I read everyone's reason and appreciate your support.Your acquaintance with inkbird humidity controller surprised me.I picked one winner and it's going to @kadmium! Congratulations :cheers:
Please PM me your shipping address~
Inkbird 10th Anniversary Deal will start on 0:00-23:59 Sep.15 ! :party:
IHC-200 WIFI only $58.01 Delivered(30%OFF) Grab it for you or your father!
click it to grab IHC-200 WIFI $58.01 only on Sep 15

Hahahahha. Oh man thanks @inkbird you guys are amazing!! I'll get some photos up as soon as it arrives!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back