Giveaway:Inkbird Temperature Controller ITC-310T

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in....

I need this to live ( the give away one that is)

These units look like very good value for the cost.

count me in....

thanks

So what happened here? Was being drawn on the 11th?

I logged in for the discount on the 12th and that was gone also.

inkbird said:
We are giving away ONE Temperature Controller ITC-310T

The lucky brewer will win the Temperature Controller ITC-310T

Rules of the Giveaway:
1, This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2, Enter and reply this post

Ebay Link for 310T:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-PLUG-Inkbird-ITC-310T-Pre-Wired-Digital-Temperature-Controller-Timer-240V-/222107063122?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
_57___zpsholf8uqb.jpg

We will randomly select ONE winner and end this giveaway on July, 11th,

Besides,We have Temperature controller ITC-308s, with AU plug.The discount is 15%.
(the deadline of the discount is July, 12th) Don't miss it.

Ebay link for ITC-308S:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-PLUG-240V-Dual-Stage-ITC-308S-Temperature-Controller-Pre-wired-Temp-measure-/222152309796?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ITC-308SAU_1b___zpsbdrxe0p8.jpg

Features:
Plug and play design, easy to use;

Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time;

Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit; Maximum output load: 2400W(240V);
Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time;
Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control High and low temperature alarms are available;
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm Temperature calibration;
Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.

F/C degree display;

Easy to set, PV and SV dual display windows

Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time

The sensor is waterproof and is better for the freshwater tank than the saltwater tank.

Maximum output load: 2400W(240V);

Alarm when over-temperature and sensor error

Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time

Specification
Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)

Warranty: 1 Year

Package Content:

1x ITC 308S Temperature Controller;
1x 6.65ft DC Cord NTC Sensor
1x Manual

Join and win the giveaway now!

Good Luck! :D

Hello Mr inkbird.

I think you forgot to draw a winner...

I hope some lucky brew wins this soon :huh:

I have bought a ITC-310T and it looks the goods, just have to get my old brain around the stepped timer function. Really have not had a play with it as yet.

Batz

Congratulation on @SP0RK. You are the winner this time. Please PM me and give me your name and address. I will arrange it.

I am so sorry that I release the news so late. May has been to Ireland. So less some hands to deal with this giveaway. Sorry again.

Anne

Congratulations SP0RK! You'll love it.

And thanks Inkbird.

Batz said:
I hope some lucky brew wins this soon :huh:

I have bought a ITC-310T and it looks the goods, just have to get my old brain around the stepped timer function. Really have not had a play with it as yet.

Batz
I was not aware that the unit could be used to stepped temps. eg: ferment a lager then set a dyacetyl rest and then chill.

Am I correct in assuming the unit will achieve this automatically without manual programming for each step?????

I managed to score an ITC-310T from eBay for $52, including a 30cm probe. The programming isn't difficult, just tedious, but you would expect that with only three buttons to drive the user interface.

I have 2 of the 308s controllers and both are failing me. Temperature won't stay steady so is cycling my fridges on and off constantly, even with a compressor delay of 10mins. I just stood there and watched my fridge click on and off 5 times in the space of 10mins. Currently getting the run around to try and get them sorted. I'm going back to the old faithfull stc1000!

Since posting all of 2hours ago inkbird has fully refunded me for both controllers. Can't fault that, just need to refine the product

Latest posts

Back