Giveaway:Inkbird Temperature Controller ITC-310T

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro - Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are giving away ONE Temperature Controller ITC-310T

The lucky brewer will win the Temperature Controller ITC-310T

Rules of the Giveaway:
1, This giveaway is only applied to whom is in Australia.
2, Enter and reply this post

Ebay Link for 310T:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-PLUG-Inkbird-ITC-310T-Pre-Wired-Digital-Temperature-Controller-Timer-240V-/222107063122?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
_57___zpsholf8uqb.jpg

We will randomly select ONE winner and end this giveaway on July, 11th,

Besides,We have Temperature controller ITC-308s, with AU plug.The discount is 15%.
(the deadline of the discount is July, 12th) Don't miss it.

Ebay link for ITC-308S:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AU-PLUG-240V-Dual-Stage-ITC-308S-Temperature-Controller-Pre-wired-Temp-measure-/222152309796?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

ITC-308SAU_1b___zpsbdrxe0p8.jpg

Features:
Plug and play design, easy to use;
Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time;
Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit; Maximum output load: 2400W(240V);
Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time;
Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control High and low temperature alarms are available;
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm Temperature calibration;
Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.

F/C degree display;
Easy to set, PV and SV dual display windows
Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
The sensor is waterproof and is better for the freshwater tank than the saltwater tank.
Maximum output load: 2400W(240V);
Alarm when over-temperature and sensor error
Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time

Specification
Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)

Warranty: 1 Year

Package Content:
1x ITC 308S Temperature Controller;
1x 6.65ft DC Cord NTC Sensor

1x Manual

Join and win the giveaway now!
Good Luck! :D

Me please! Need one for the extra chest freezer I have acquired.

I'm a sucker for giveaways... and this one looks great for d-rests or slowly dropping the temp of a lager!

In it to win it.

I'm in. Looks like a pretty good option for pre-wired

Latest posts

Back