Ghee

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vonromanz said:
My claim to fame: Me and a mate dated Italian sisters, one who was a nanny for Nigella. We use to go on a regular basis back to Nigella's house, she wasn't there of coarse, after a session at the Walkabout and kept on drinking etc. into the early mornings. I never knew who she was, just that she is a celebrity chef. We walked out of Victoria station in London one day and my friend said, "Dude, that's Nigella". There it was, the biggest billboard with her on it advertising her cooking show. I felt like a celebrity.
Would they be the Italian sisters (Lisa and Francesca Grillo) who are facing criminal charges for stealing from Nigella and hubby?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/nigella-lawson8217s-dispute-with-charles-saatchi-over-former-personal-assistants-8216sparked-strangling8217/story-e6frfmqi-1226672132152

Bribie G said:
Cheapest Indian imported ghee I've bought was from Geeta Enterprises in Brisbane which is THE Indian supermarket in Queensland and it was $6.60 for a kilo tin. That stuff is nice as it's got that "rancid" twang that Practicalfool mentions above.
That's where I get mine, and lots of other brewing and yummy stuff as well

Back