Ggrrr..one of them days when you

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spill all your problems to the internet and have a few brews, what can go wrong :)

Wilkens

After many years of getting wound up about stuff, I have finally realised that it has done me NO good.

Now I think. **** it. Why worry or stress? If i stress out then i am not effective at getting back on track.

Loud rock or metal can be a good release though. Without the need to smash something or take it out verbally on someone else.

CRANK IT UP Stu.

Must be something wrong with me.Never learn't how to worry or stress.

Yesterday after 9 hours at work and two hours of errands I hopped in the car to head home, turned on the stereo, and the good lurd sent me the godbless-ed first chord of Back In Black. Nearly broke the volume knob cranking it.

Mardoo said:
Yesterday after 9 hours at work and two hours of errands I hopped in the car to head home, turned on the stereo, and the good lurd sent me the godbless-ed first chord of Back In Black. Nearly broke the volume knob cranking it.
A rare and savouring moment.

I remember a few years back...jumped in the car at 7am...and the good lord of JJJ had Highway to Hell playing just as I hit the highway sth of Grafton heading to Coffs Harbour....rather ironic I thought at the time..

You know when you read something and suddenly this suggestive reading thing kicks in and you start reading things that aren't actually written there?

That's how I read your post, Mardoo:

Mardoo said:
Yesterday after 9 hours at work and two hours of errands I hopped in the car to head home, turned on the stereo, and the good lurd sent me the godbless-ed first chord of Back To Black. Nearly broke out in tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJAfLE39ZZ8&feature=kp

Ducatiboy stu said:
Think **** it ....im going home to play some Bon Scott real loud...
Real loud is the only way to listen to Bon Scott.
Got the "Let There Be Rock" album on now. Sipping my version of Warras IPA.
Hell ain't a bad place to be.

Mardoo said:
Ewwwwww, crack whore, ewwwww.
That may be the case, but she was a f*#king amazing musician.

billygoat said:
Real loud is the only way to listen to Bon Scott.
Got the "Let There Be Rock" album on now. Sipping my version of Warras IPA.
Hell ain't a bad place to be.
Got every album on my HDD..was hard to pick which album to play next....Bon on the early ACDC just sound so raw and pure..just guitars,drums and voice....

---as listened thru my Bowers & Wilkins book shelf speakers----

Ducatiboy stu said:
Got every album on my HDD..was hard to pick which album to play next....Bon on the early ACDC just sound so raw and pure..just guitars,drums and voice....

---as listened thru my Bowers & Wilkins book shelf speakers----
I'm listening through a Sansui system I bought in 1981. Big ugly speakers.
Edit - The CD player is a Yamaha which was added about 10 years ago.

B&W DM303 & DM601 s3 ( kevlar). Poor old Yamaha amp cant drive the fully

Beautifly sweet top end and punchy bass.

Freddy Mercury sounds awsome thru them.

Nah ya gotta crankup and I mean crankup real loud, the.....Seekers,guaranties your ears will bleed because you will trying to rip them off.
Just sayin. :).

Ducatiboy stu said:
Highway to Hell playing just as I hit the highway sth of Grafton heading to Coffs Harbour....rather ironic I thought at the time..
At least you were leaving redneckville :p

Mardoo said:

How this thread got onto music and "crack whores" :)

Ggrrr.... One of those days when...ahhh, let me think... I know.....just put your pants back on and go home :)

Latest posts

Back