Getting The Beer Into The Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effect

Hop extract brewer
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have been looking around on the sponsors websites and can't find anything that would help me get the beer from the fermenter into the bottles (however grain and grape has something that is around $150 though).

I was wondering what do you guys use and where I could purchase it from. My gf's dad uses the coopers homebrew kit and it comes with a plastic dispenser (put the bottle under and pull up and beer come out) - yet I can't seem to find one of these for sale on any website.

Or am I blind - my girlfriend says that when I look for things (i.e. socks or keys) :)

This would be what you are after...

If it fits your tap may be another issue......

Its a little bottler, should be able to get one from HBS or Woolworths or Big W, if you still have troubles getting one, I/someone could prob get one and post it to you......

Cheers

Actually, I have two little bottlers as I have two of the coopers micro brews........

Probably don't need the second one come to think of it...

Phillip just head down to your local Big W or LHBS, you can pick those plastic bottle fillers up all the time. You might even find them at woolies with the hombrew stuff but from what i have seen they stock less and less these days. Big W will deffinatley have them though.

Go to a camping shop and get a metre or two of tubing too - I find it makes life much easier.

You need you caps, carb drops etc all sorted, but it makes things easier for me.

i just bought from from kmart for 4 dollars. :)

Back