Germal Larger

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, well those prices are great, if you can get them.... I tried both those cheaper places Ken, neither will ship to Australia :angry: I think I'll settle with a pair of food grade buckets, one inside the other -cheap and simple.

10 Gallon Rubbermaid Cooler Mash Tuns

All right.

I have sourced a pretty cheap price for the above items in Australia.

There is a company in Adelaide - geminex - that stock and sell Kookaburra gear. Kookaburra market the rubbermaid mash tuns in Australia...They have offices all over the country.
prices are as follows:
5 gallon 98.00
7 Gallon 108.00
10 gallon 158.00

Freight to Canberra is 25.00 :(
Now - if we buy 3 of the 10 gallon - he will sell them to me at 138.00 inc gst each. :D

Jerkawiz camping store is the local supplier in canberra for Kookaburra...there price was 198.00 ea or 178.00 if I bought 3.

Now i have relies in adelaide but i wont be there until xmas. : :(
Unless someone else is coming back from adelaide and heading this way - freight will be expensive.

Also, i need another 2 people to come into buy one or more.
Kookaburra have a web site and will not sell to the public....you need a store....any store owners in Sydney interested in getting a good price for us poor homebrewers...

The floor is now open....

Jazman

If i send you a copy of the e-mails from Geminex...
Are you interested in arranging the purchase of 3.

Also, are you going to Ballarat for the Rats get together....then you can bring them with you...

what is the rats get together send me the url for geminex and i will ring them maybee thaey gan get me a 5 gallon one and any way im not going to ballarat

Jazman,

will send it from work tommorrow.

Get the 7 or 8 gallon...it is only $10.00 more and holds another 8-12 ltrs.....

Yes, and a 7 gallon for me please :) I wonder if John at Grape and Grain would be interested.....

The Rats get together is in october at ballarat, we get together do a couple of A.G's and generally drink heaps of piss.
Tom from Adelaide will be there.

Rook

therook said:
The Rats get together is in october at ballarat, we get together do a couple of A.G's and generally drink heaps of piss.
Tom from Adelaide will be there.

Rook
Does this mean we can get Tom to pick some Rubbermaid Coolers up for us and bring them along ?

Do you think you could arrange it/ask him etc...

Thanks

he does look on here as the jovial monk, i think he would bring them.

rook

I thought that was who you referred to.

I will send him an e-mail...

Thanks

Ken...

or maybee tom will try and sell you his one in the shop he has 5 gallon for $185 so maybee i will talk to him in a month if i remember as my next beer will be an esb fresh wort bock.

Latest posts

Back