Gerard's New Brewery?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornJ

Reaction score
http://pinchgutbrewing.com.au/

My apologies if this has been covered already, haven't done a search for it ;)

I heard that Gerard left Paddy's Brewery some time ago.
Does he now run the Pinchgut brewery?
Has anyone tasted the beers?

sounds like a taste trip is in order!
Bjorn

Yes he is but I believe he is still brewing at Paddys until a brewery is built at Pinchgut.

There is an article, page 18, in the latest Beer & Brewer magazin about Pinchgut, started by Gerard, brewing out of St Peters Brewery.

Gedrad presented the Pilzner and the Black at he Beer & Brewers Ultimate Beer Guide book launch about 3 weeks ago at Murray's, Manly. Both are exceptional, loved the black which run out due to problems with his 9 l keg to early.

You'll love the Pilzner, Bjorn.

Yes he is but I believe he is still brewing at Paddys until a brewery is built at Pinchgut.

I had the Pilzner last night at The East Village Hotel in Balmain (used to be The Commercial).
I can't wait to see how he goes installing a brewery at Pinchgut?????:)
catch ya
James

There is an article, page 18, in the latest Beer & Brewer magazin about Pinchgut, started by Gerard, brewing out of St Peters Brewery.

Gedrad presented the Pilzner and the Black at he Beer & Brewers Ultimate Beer Guide book launch about 3 weeks ago at Murray's, Manly. Both are exceptional, loved the black which run out due to problems with his 9 l keg to early.

You'll love the Pilzner, Bjorn.

thanks guys,
will have to check it out.

Bjorn

Not true. They employed a new brewer some time ago, and his beers are starting to hit the taps. Not impressed with the two (?) I have had, but it's early days.

I ******* loved Gerard's beers, and hope he brings some of my favourites across to his new venture.

Latest posts

Back