• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gear For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arboretum

Reaction score
k got 4 kegs, gun tap, tap to attach to the front of the fridge, taps hoses and connections, gas regulator, and drip tray.
$400 ono. in brisbane available for pick up

pm me for pictures ect...

k got 4 kegs, gun tap, tap to attach to the front of the fridge, taps hoses and connections, gas regulator, and drip tray.
$400 ono. in brisbane available for pick up

pm me for pictures ect...

You'd have a better chance of selling if you posted the pics here & now.

TP

right the only pics i could find at the moment, it doesn't come with the gas bottle.

P2140050.jpg

P2140049.jpg

Is the bottle available FS separately?

I hope the only reason you are selling them is cause you built a huge bar and are borrowing some big kegs from castlemaine perkins, nice setup. I have basically the same setup myself. works great and makes the mates envious.

I hope the only reason you are selling them is cause you built a huge bar and are borrowing some big kegs from castlemaine perkins, nice setup. I have basically the same setup myself. works great and makes the mates envious.

hahaha in past life i wish i had some sort of set up, but now i am a non-drinker, and have no use for it, just sitting in the garage wasting away, would love to see it get some use even if its not by me.

need the lot to go out together.

hahaha in past life i wish i had some sort of set up, but now i am a non-drinker, and have no use for it, just sitting in the garage wasting away, would love to see it get some use even if its not by me.

need the lot to go out together.

If I was in qld i would be knocking on your door right now.

Isnt this listed on Ebay as well? Im sure i seen it on there.

EDIT: (Yep, just read above)...

Latest posts

Back