Gday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Kimbo

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm from Perth and have only really gotten back into homebrewing in the last 6 months. I've done a few allgrains -when I've had the time - but have mostly been doing partial mash/extract brews. I've had some really good results, Currently have bottled a choc/coffee stout based on Gash sluggs coopers extract recipie which is tasty and a nice Mountain Goat steam ale clone as well as a super hoppy lager in the fermenter sitting at 12 C.

I'm really interested in doing some sour beers so next brew I'll start off with a Berliner Weisse (nice and easy)

This is the first forum I've been on, I look forward to following what other people in the homebrew community are upto

Cheers

Welcome Captain. Choc/Coffee Stout sounds awesome. Haven't done any winter beers yet but something like that is on the list.

Gday kimbo,

welcome.

I have a choc/coconut sweet stout cold conditioning atm. Ill be kegging it in a couple of days and putting on my stout/nitrogen tap.

Welcome to the forum.

What area of Perth are you from, North or South of the river?

Latest posts

Back