G'day from Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Diesel

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking forward to conversing with you all, learning and sharing knowledge.

I've been brewing for a while now on and off with extracts.

I have recently got back into it by purchasing a Grainfather, along with a kegerator and noticed a huge difference in taste quality brewing all grain and drinking from a tap.

Cheers

Joe

Welcome Joe, tis the world that you make of it but since I started doing AG I now enjoy a range of beer styles. Also as your in Newcastle check out the Brewman he's a sponsor on here does a great beer package he's around Maitland I think

Hey Joey,
Welcome !
I'm in Port Stephens, Corlette, so not far away.
Have you thought about joining us at Hunter United Brewers Club?
We meet each 3rd Friday at Hamilton North Bowling Club, at about 6:00 or 6:15 for a 6:30 start.
We'd love to see you there, as we're a friendly and relaxed bunch, and will make you most welcome.

Welcome, certainly recommend HUB to meet other brewers and have any questions you can think of answered by a great bunch of blokes (I can't include myself in that statement as I haven't been along for a while!).

Hey Joey,
Welcome !
I'm in Port Stephens, Corlette, so not far away.
Have you thought about joining us at Hunter United Brewers Club?
We meet each 3rd Friday at Hamilton North Bowling Club, at about 6:00 or 6:15 for a 6:30 start.
We'd love to see you there, as we're a friendly and relaxed bunch, and will make you most welcome.
I am in Taree but might make some attempt to wander up and meet you guy's, have a yarn and beer or 2. I FIFO but surely some times I will be in town, especially if there's races on the Saturday

Last edited:
Hey guys, the Brewing club sounds great. I live at Stockton currently. I also have 2 young kids and trying to get out around dinner time is a very hard. I would love to meet up soon to share ideas and the passion.

Cheers Joe

Latest posts

Back