Gday from Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herman4x4

Reaction score
Gday,
I have been kit brewing for a bit over 12 months now and have found this forum. Looks to be a wealth of knowledge on here, and I am bound to ask a few stupid questions, but I guess that's how I can learn.
My dad used to homebrew back in the 70s and 80s, and the process hasn't changed much.
I have been brewing clones and have recently started brewing my own recepies, still kit based but picking what hops and enhancers such has malts etc.
I have prattled on long enough. Its Friday and is beer tasting day here at work. We have a few homebrewers here and each week we take it in turns to bring a beer in.
Cheers,
Andrew

Welcome Andrew, I joined here a few years ago as a kit brewer and quicklly slid down the slippery slope from kits, to kits and bits (which is where you are at) and then all-grain. If you love good beer you're in the right place.

Alistair

Welcome Andrew, keep up the good work, and spread the good word at your workplace!

You are right, plenty of good knowledge here.

Thanks folks. I am organising a fridge to brew in today. Be good to keep it a constant temp. Cheers, Andrew.

Fermentation fridge is the key mate. I've only been brewing for less than a year now. Kit brews. Light dry malt or liquid malt instead of dextrose. Dry hopping different hops. Lovin my own beer now. :). Everyone on here is full of grouse knowledge. Cheers

Back