G'day from Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasbag

Reaction score
Hi there....

I'm from Adelaide, and have a passion for homebrewing, as well as homemade smoked and dried meats....ideally at the same time!
Oddly enough, I'm one of the rare breed that actually prefers Winter over Summer, and especially like hiking in the Adelaide Hills in Winter.
Hope not to break any Forum rules, and wish the best to all members.

:D

G'Day Gasbag and welcome. What part of Adelaide are you from and what type of brewing do you do?

Hey gasbag, welcome. Same question as Killer Brew, what location are you in? If you're ever treking along the Heysen Trail down at Nangkita then drop in and say hi. My property has the trail running along side for a little bit along Nangkita Rd.
I used to hate winter myself but am getting more and more used to it as it's much more comfortable to work outside when it's 10deg rather than 40deg :)

Hi All,

I live in the SW Suburbs.
At the moment, I am tinkering with some in-bottle cider fermentation & carbonation....for now. Then hope to return to regular Home Brew barrels.

Welcome gasbag, liking winter sure helps with temp control in Adelaide. Plenty of info and advice here, so enjoy.
Cheers

Welcome mate.. I've only recently joined up here as well. I'm down in the south of Adelaide (Christies Beach)

Back