Gday All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sainter104

Reaction score
Gday everyone just a short introduction.
ive been brewing about 5 years but only just got into keging.
Im in perth and often reed this forum to try to get a few ideas and find out where ive gonr wrong
the sainter is from mad st kilda supporter, which being surronded by eagles and dockers isint easy
only done 3 kegs and getting better each time
thats is for now
Gaz

G'day Sainter and welcome, plenty of help here! Cheers

Welcome mate... Good to hear your enjoying it and getting better results!!

Howdy Gaz,

Will look forward to meeting you, Guest Lurker and all the other WA troops when I move over in the New Year.

From what I have seen from here, the Perth guys are as much fun and as hospitable as the QLD guys so make sure you keep an eye on Guest's link above (Whoops! I just clicked on it and it just shows 3 eskies in a row - lol!. I better PM him!)

Several Perth troops have even been kind enough to give me great advice or recipes from the opposite shore. Maybe post your suburb or area up? One of these guys might be living next door - look out!

All the best,
Pat

P.S. When Guest posts the correct link, go to Options on the top right of the first post and choose, "Track this Topic". It will then send you an email when the next meeting is on.

Gidday Sainter,
Around my way a sainter is a supporter of St George Illawarra ARL but I wont hold that against you.

Welcome mate!

Hi Sainter...welcome to the forum of obsession.
Fill in your location so we can come around and drain your kegs while you're at work :D

Back