Gas Manifold?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davelovesbeer

Reaction score
How do you think one of the air splitters for aquariums would go for CO2. Use it as a 4 way split (3 with on/off taps). $7 on ebay

ux_a10010600ux0317_ux_c.jpg

i think if you forced carbed at 300kPa it'd be pretty dangerous, either that or the cap on the end would just come off.
i dont think i'd bother trying that, aquariums dont run very high pressure compared with kegs.

cheers,

stewart

I dont force carb - just let sit at puring pressure for a week, but yeah, pressure would be the issue, I also think the taps would probably leak. I was thinking put another gas line where the cap is

I dont force carb - just let sit at puring pressure for a week, but yeah, pressure would be the issue, I also think the taps would probably leak. I was thinking put another gas line where the cap is

Took one for the team and got one of these to try a few weeks ago. There's another barb under the black rubber bung, however the whole unit seems a bit small for normal gas/beer line. I suspect it will be hard to get it to seal. The barbs are approx 4mm diameter, which is a bit small for gas line. Haven't tried to use it yet, and probably wont.
Cheers
David

Latest posts

Back