• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Garage Btis N Pcs Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Finally had a gut full of all the things I thought I could use when making my brewing system. Its amazing how over time what one will pick up from auctions, garage sales etc... The following are a few of those items. Remember that the following have been used for other applications and there fore may need to be patched up / modified.

Electrical box, 300 x 400 x 200 This one is in very good condition and I almost used it myself. The cut away at the front is not a big issue as i have place some perspex to fix it. Offers around $70

IMGP2692.JPGIMGP2691.JPG
IMGP2693.JPG

Electrical Box 450 x 250 x 600 Would not be to difficult to fix the holes. I was going to purchase some flat SS sheet silicone and pop rivet in place. Offers around $50

IMGP2694.JPGIMGP2695.JPG
IMGP2696.JPG

Some sought of old keg. Has not got your standard beer connections and at a guess i would say it is around 30ltrs . This keg not made from the standard thickness SS that the standard Corny kegs are made from, a lot heavier. Stands at around 600mm and 320mm across the centre. Offers around $50

IMGP2700.JPGIMGP2701.JPG

This was going to be my herms. Has a small rectangular hole in the bottom. I have cut the top off. With the top in place it would stand at 570mm, top off 460mm. 300mm across the centre. Make an offer.

IMGP2697.JPGIMGP2698.JPG
IMGP2699.JPG

Lastly, 2 x 15ltr water coolers. make and ideal mashtun. $10each

IMGP2702.JPG

Cheers
BYB

Small electrical box sold and the keg is sold. Still open to offers.

BYB

Latest posts

Back