Quantcast

Galaxy and Cascade Hops for sale

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

micblair

Well-Known Member
Joined
1/7/12
Messages
382
Reaction score
44
Got some hops here which need a home:

500 g Cascade
500 g Galaxy


$35 each + postage/or pick-up from bayside. Would rather not split these up.

PM me if interested.
 

Aydos

Well-Known Member
Joined
22/9/11
Messages
486
Reaction score
77
where is Bayside? thats pretty vague.
 

bignath

"Grains don't grow up to be chips, son"
Joined
3/11/08
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
40
PM sent re: Galaxy

Just wondering what year, AA% and flowers v pellets??
 

micblair

Well-Known Member
Joined
1/7/12
Messages
382
Reaction score
44
Sorry pellets, 2012. 7% aa cascade and 15% aa galaxy. Would rather not split these as I said.
 

jammer

Well-Known Member
Joined
21/10/11
Messages
120
Reaction score
4
Yob said:
This is piss taking right? Thats pretty expensive..
Yup. Can buy at your lhbs for cheaper!
 

micblair

Well-Known Member
Joined
1/7/12
Messages
382
Reaction score
44
My mistake, Cascade should be $30.

$69 is what I paid at Grain and Grape by the kilo for the Galaxy, and $60 for the Cascade.
 

micblair

Well-Known Member
Joined
1/7/12
Messages
382
Reaction score
44
micblair said:
My mistake, Cascade should be $30.

$69 is what I paid at Grain and Grape by the kilo for the Galaxy, and $60 for the Cascade.
jammer said:
Yup. Can buy at your lhbs for cheaper!
Stand to make 50 c....scored.
 

sponge

Dungeon O' Sponge Brewery
Joined
12/1/08
Messages
4,212
Reaction score
1,095
Yob said:
This is piss taking right? Thats pretty expensive..
Mmmhmmm.... Both for 35? Thats a little more on the money.

I've sent 1.5kg hops out (500g on different occasions) to various members and never asked for a cent. 'Tis all part of the love...
 

Nick JD

Blah Blah Blah
Joined
4/11/08
Messages
7,322
Reaction score
453
There's obviously a shortage of these hops if they are commanding these Amarillo-like prices. :D

Hops direct has pounds of cascade for USD$11.80
 

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Joined
21/5/10
Messages
4,882
Reaction score
975
Location
Ferny Grove, Brisbane
Nick JD said:
There's obviously a shortage of these hops if they are commanding these Amarillo-like prices. :D

Hops direct has pounds of cascade for USD$11.80
Send me a link, pleeeeeeeaaaaassee, Nick. I'm suffering down here with pricing.
 

micblair

Well-Known Member
Joined
1/7/12
Messages
382
Reaction score
44
sponge said:
Mmmhmmm.... Both for 35? Thats a little more on the money.

I've sent 1.5kg hops out (500g on different occasions) to various members and never asked for a cent. 'Tis all part of the love...
So I can get hops from you for free?
 

Latest posts

Top