G&g Runs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Just noticed the B.A.R now has its own little area-nice!

Figured this is a good thread to start seeing as its been done 'behind the scenes' anyway via email an PM.

So, if you are heading down to grain and grape, and you are willing to pick up other peoples pre-paid orders, let everyone know here.

If you need an order collected, just PM the person heading down and make sure you've placed and paid for your order with G&G. You will have to also let them know that someone else is picking up for you.

To get the ball rolling, I'll start!

I will be heading to G&G next tuesday (March 22nd). If anyone wants me to pick up their order, let me know.

I'm getting the idea that Vic13 is a man who doesn't mess around!!!

I propose that we also include buys from CB/elsewhere as well in case people want to split the postage etc...

Just a thought.

I agree with Lecterfan and Wakatoo, lets use this space to communicate trips to Melbourne and postage from QLD. We all use these retailers, so lets help each other out when we can.

For G&G stuff it should be ordered and paid for by the person requiring it, so we only pick up ordered and paid for items.

Cheers

All sounds fair enough to me.

I've just put my order in to G&G, and I'll be picking it up around 11ish on Tuesday. Happy to pick up, just make sure you've paid for it and in the comments section, let them know Wakkatoo will collect. Make sure you then PM me or post here so I know I need to get other peoples orders.

Cheers

anyone heading down to G&G soon? got a small order that really isn't worth the postage.

anyone heading down to G&G soon? got a small order that really isn't worth the postage.

I have an order in, I will can ask them to add yours to it. Let me know ASAP as they will prob' ship it today.

I have a mate who is picking some up for me - I will see him either Saturday or early next week.

Let me know.

I am planning on making a stop there on my way back (round the long way - guess why) from Shepparton to Hamilton in a fortnight. I will post on here again before I head through. Happy to stop in Ballarat to drop them off at one of the more 'central' brewers locations.

MM

I'm going down on Monday, let me know who wants want...

I will be there on friday. if you want me to pick up an order, let me know...

Back