• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[FS][VIC] Perlick 545pc Flow Control Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tateg

Reaction score
HI Guys
I have 4 x Perlick 545PC flow control taps to find a new home.
Only selling as I have upgraded.
Selling as taps only, $45 + postage each.
IMG_20150818_190606_small.jpgIMG_20150818_190542_small.jpg
Cheers,
Tate

Hi tate-
are you in melbourne- is it possible to pick up?
Lach

mofox1 said:
Anyone else got 4 flow control taps going at ridiculously awesome prices?Keezer upgrades imminent...
How imminent? I'll have 4 of the 500 series flow control taps in stainless (taps only) up for grabs in a month or so, was going to post them here at a similar price. Just waiting for the right opportunity to slip the upgraded taps past SWMBO's radar

To be honest, they're stiffer than you'd expect, but do the business (and I know how wrong that sounds)

Not me, I just installed three of the 650SS ones into my kegerator yesterday in preparation for the first keg to go in on Sunday. I imagine they'll be in use for quite a long time. :p

lachw said:
Hi tate-
are you in melbourne- is it possible to pick up?
Lach
I am not so sure this is an offer so I might have to go to the first PM I have received.

**edit - have being the key word

If there are any of the perlicks left I would like two?

PM sent - happy to take the lot if sale falls through and you're willing to post to brisbane (happy to pay for postage)

Back