• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - VIC - Melb/West - Full AG Setup, Fermenting Fridge, Fermenter.. E

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to Take $500 for the lot, but will not split until next weekend, So offer is Up for the whole thing for $500 for the week if no one wants it by then as a whole i'll split the components up, Make me some offers on Components in PM and i'll concider them.

Hello mate,

Would be very keen on the HLT if this setup (which is awesome by the way) gets split.

Cheers,

AJ

Hi M3tal,

Dumb arse question
I am keen to take the lot but as I am renting I don't want to alter the meter box.

Is the alteration to the meter box essential or preferable?

Thanks

New_guy said:
Hi M3tal,

Dumb arse question
I am keen to take the lot but as I am renting I don't want to alter the meter box.

Is the alteration to the meter box essential or preferable?

Thanks
Depending on how many separate circuits and what kind of breakers you have, Pretty much my house is a few years old, it has 2 Separate circuits, I used to run the HLT on one and then run a lead around to the garage from an outdoor power-point off the other, Once the HLT was finished i would then plug the 2nd element into where i had the HLT plugged into for the Boil, Problem was i wanted to do doubles so i got the meter box powered up so i can run the boil pot and HLT together so i could do a 2nd mash while im boiling the first.

My mate runs his boil pot Both elements off the one circuit without any issue until his missus put the microwave on, he has 16A circuits for power.

Top buy to who ever ended up with it. Well played.

JD

Back