• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - VIC - Melb/West - Full AG Setup, Fermenting Fridge, Fermenter.. E

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3taL

Reaction score
Been AG brewing for about 12 Months and have decided to Call it quits...... Health reasons etc need to get off the booze so i now have no need for my brewing gear. It has been a hard decision to give up the Beer as brewing has been a much loved hobby and will live a large void in my life, I have brewed every fortnight and then some for 12 months, which i know to some brewers who have brewed for years seems like nothing but to me it has been an amazing hobby and i am thrilled i got to do it, Its just a pity that i do have to stop.

Would like to try move the whole setup as one....

Inc

-50 L Keggle HLT, With SS/Glass Sight Glass, SS Temp Probe (For STC), 2400w Element
-50L Keggle Boil Pot, Pickup Tube, Brass Tap, 2 x 2400w Elements No worries Boiling 36L Preboil.
-25L Esky Mashtun, 4" Dial Thermometer, Custom made Copper manifold, Tap.
- 3mt Counterflow Chiller, 1/2 Copper with 25mm Clear tube outer pipe.
- Few meters of 13mm Silicone hose various lengths to connect boil pot to chiller, chiller to Fermenter, HLT Run tube, long length to fill kegs etc....
-Keg King Refractometer (Brand new used it for 2 brews)
-35 L Fermenter, Tap, Airlock (Grain and Grape one)
- Large fermenting fridge LG Fan Forced about 300L Fridge/Freezer that has been modified to send most of the cold down to the fridge Really good for Cold Crashing)
- STC Controller Heat/Cool Used for HLT and Fermenting Fridge, With Std Probe for Fermenting Fridge.
-25A RCBO Saftey switch circuit breaker (NHP) and 2 x Din Mount Sockets (Hager) (Will need to be installed by an electrician, Only cost me about $120 to get it installed into my meter box)

The Elements are Modified Kettle elements and use a 40mm Hole, the two in the boil pot were replaced 2 brews ago, previous to that the last 2 elements Exceeded 40 Boils as a mate and i were brewing 2/3 brews a fortnight they hold up very well, As for HLT it will be brand new as i will replace it before sale to as its done around 40 brews also but is still fine so a Spare element will come with the setup.

Happy to show all the gear to anyone who is interested, Its been a great brewing system and will definatly be a great brewing system for many years to come. Buyer will not be Disappointed.

Need to get the lot sorted out and Layed out nicely to take Photos and will add them tomorrow

May be more Stuff, depending on what i find laying around all the extras etc.

Looking for $600, Well over that was spent on it i can assure you. the RCBO and Din mount Plugs are $125 worth alone.

Just on a side note, Esky mashtun holds temp within 1 Degree Wrapped up in a Doona that i will send with the system on a 90 min mash, runs around 80% Efficiency depending on how quick u take running's. I batch Sparge also.

That's an awesome price m3tal! Love the included breakers. Sorry that I can't buy but some lucky brewer should snap this up!

Photos?

Might be interested in a few items if you'd consider splitting.

JD

Edit: Read the post properly and saw you're putting up pics soon.

ok got Photos

Boil Pot

DSC_0576.JPG

DSC_0580.JPG

HLT

DSC_0580.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG

MISC STUFF
DSC_0587.JPG

FERMENTER, NO CHILL CUBE, BUCKET (S/S COIL NOT INCLUDED)
DSC_0589.JPG

SWING TOP GROWLERS 2LT AND BOTTLES 500ML
DSC_0590.JPG

And sorry to hear about you losing your hobby. Sucks. If you like fermentation maybe try cheese, sauerkraut, salami and the like.

FERMENTER FRIDGE - Shes a bit rough on the outside, and i wrote a recipe down once on it with what i thought was a White board marker but it was a permement, it looks worse in the pic, but some stickers will fix it..

I'll give it a good scrub and Clean up later this arvo

DSC_0577+%25282%2529.JPG

DSC_0578+%25282%2529.JPG

STC CONTROLLER - THIS IS THE ONE OFF MY KEG FRIDGE BUT AS IV NOT PUT THE FERMENTER FRIDGE ONE IN A BOX YET WILL DO THAT THIS AFTERNOON..
DSC_0576+%25282%2529.JPG

JDW81 said:
Photos?

Might be interested in a few items if you'd consider splitting.

JD

Edit: Read the post properly and saw you're putting up pics soon.
Hey mate, May concider splitting up stuff if the whole lot doesnt sell as a whole, I'd be really keen to see it all stay together as its a Really great system and has served me well, Very easy to use on a Single table.

DU99 said:
Try using a whiteboard marker over the text and try removing..works on our whiteboards @ work
That, or metho and a soft cloth.

m3taL said:
Hey mate, May concider splitting up stuff if the whole lot doesnt sell as a whole, I'd be really keen to see it all stay together as its a Really great system and has served me well, Very easy to use on a Single table.
No worries mate, If I didn't have a setup i'm happy with I'd be all over the lot like a fat kid on a meat pie.

I'm interested in the fridge and refractometer if you do decide to split.

Righto I'll Keep this in Mind,

If i split

JDW - Dibs on Fridge and Refrac

Maldrige - Dibs on Boil Pot and Bottles

Latest posts

Back