• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Sydney- 2 x 5 outlet commercial flooded beer fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikk

Reaction score
2 commercial flooded beer fonts in very good used condition- all outlets have quick-lock adaptors fitted.

These units are very solid, look very impressive, and would cost an absolute fortune brand new.

I bought these 2 second hand for a venture that didn't get the go-ahead. The chance to get matching commercial 2nd hand fonts doesn't come up very often at all, so I jumped at the chance to get these. I paid $600 for the pair, which I thought was pretty decent, as similar units from Andale would have been over $3000 (ie, 4 way Andale Flanged font $3676, 4 way Andale Apollo $1790, 4 way Taipan $1258).

Selling for $300 each, or $550 for the pair. Preference given to someone that wants the pair, as I know how hard it was to find matching fonts.

There's currently a 7 way font the same as these on ebay (from the same seller I bought mine from- same ex-installation) for $350 + postage + $30 packing fee, in case someone would like a total of 3 fonts/17 outlets for an EXTREMELY cheap way to set up a pub/bar installation. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/7-way-beer-font-/290991274014?pt=AU_Breweriana&hash=item43c06e781e

Inspections welcomed and recommended, in Marrickville Sydney.

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

Fark Mikk, wish I didnt just buy a dang font.

Get On This People!!!

Sold, pending payment/pickup.

Thanks,
Mikk.

Latest posts

Back