• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Mykegonlegs 2.3kg Co2 Cylinder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haggy05

Reaction score
Moving out some of my surplus home brew equipment.

Up for sale is mykegonlegs CO2 Cylinder - 2.3kg size.

Excellent condition - no marks/damage.

Cannot confirm how much is left in the cylinder, but it is not empty, but certainly isnt full - was used xmas day.

Pickup only from Algester, Brisbane Southside.

$175

PM if interested.

photo_2_6_.JPG

photo_1_7_.JPG

photo_3_5_.JPG

you might get some more bites if you lower the price, you can get a 2.6 keg king bottle on ebay for $180 delivered these days.

Just my .02, kegsonlegs might be special.

you might get some more bites if you lower the price, you can get a 2.6 keg king bottle on ebay for $180 delivered these days.

Just my .02, kegsonlegs might be special.

Something to do with aluminium vs steel.

Something to do with aluminium vs steel.
well there you go, learn something new everyday, isn't alloy more prone to stress fractures etc and you get charged more....

OP, congrats on the sale, i will crawl back in the box i came, none of this deleting the post business.....

well there you go, learn something new everyday, isn't alloy more prone to stress fractures etc and you get charged more....

OP, congrats on the sale, i will crawl back in the box i came, none of this deleting the post business.....

Aluminium is obviously more leight weight but more importantly it doesn't rust.
Steel cylinders can rust internally which might or might not contaminate your beer. This is also the reason why steel has to be tested every 5 years from memory vs. 10 years for aluminium.

Definately a good offer, brand new they cost at least $260 if not more.

Steel cylinders can rust internally which might or might not contaminate your beer. This is also the reason why steel has to be tested every 5 years from memory vs. 10 years for aluminium.

Thanks Florian that makes perfect sense to me now, cheers..

Thanks for all the discussion....at the end of all of it, its a Steel Cylinder, in excellent condition, and still for sale :)

Cheers
Chris

Aluminium corrodes.

Cylinders that are not steel are generally made up of an alloy consisting of aluminium, which does not rust.
That's right, it corrodes. I have a Land Rover with an Aluminium body and this is occurring.

Latest posts

Back