• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] Pluto Guns.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
Hello all,

Came by a bucket of pluto guns today (I haven't counted them all yet.) They range in condition, so they will range in price. I will strip and clean them and replace all o rings and springs, then assess price. I will also supply 5 x 8mm BEVA tube to purchaser's specs with regard to length for balancing purposes.

The best of them are like the pic below. They are stainless steel and will come up sparkling after I have given them a soak in some Gaynew. They have a threaded nozzle that will take a creamer spout. I will be looking for $40 each for these ones. I think there are about 6 of these.

Collect from inner northern subs. I will consider postage for appropriate quantities.

Pluto_Gun.jpg

I'd be interested in 1 but I'm in SE suburbs, let me know what postage would cost

At this stage with current dibs placed, I have one stainless Lancer gun as pictured above remaining. I will strip and clean all guns today and post up pics of the rest a bit later today.

EDIT to add: The last Lancer gun does not have a threaded nozzle. Other than this one, all remaining guns are brass. I will not waste my time rekitting them unless someone expresses interest in them.

Last edited:
GoodDuck decided to just take one. (The unthreaded one.)

So there are 2 left. They came up well after a soak and re kit.

Pluto_Gun.1.jpg

Latest posts

Back