• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 4 Tap Cobra Fount. [Melb]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
Hello all.

First thread here, so if I am doing something wrong - please be gentle. :(

I have 4 x Andale 4 tap Cobra founts for sale. All are in very good condition. Recently removed from a pub and replaced with other founts to suit renovation. Pub was on a very strict cleaning regime, so lines are clean - no need to replace them. No leaks in either flood kit or beer lines.

Complete with:
  • Snaplock / Fatlock / B Lock / K lock tap adaptors
  • 5mm x 8mm riser lines.
$350 each.

Collect from Inner North West in Melbs. Prefer not to freight them but this is negotiable.

Cobra.1.jpg

wealsy22 said:
PM'd mate.
Cheers mate...

As requested, I will post up some more pics a bit later this arvo.

Dibs on 1 fount from wealsy22, so now there are 3 remaining (pending his satisfaction)

As requested by Wealsy22 ; a couple more pics below...

Cobra.2.jpg

Valpar Qguard 5mm x 8mm beer lines. 1/2" flow / return flood barbs. Plenty of length in riser lines. They were balanced to suit min 20 meters & max 70 meters python runs. No probs for home brewers to balance.

Flange nut is not in pic,sorry. All founts supplied with flange nuts for mounting. Nipple diameter 40mm.

Cobra.3.jpg

Top view. Some Cobras have a block bolted to the front where adaptors screw in. They are notorious for leaking. These are not those types! :)

My apologies for crappy phone pics. Happy to text clearer pics to genuine enquiries.

I have realised that one of these founts is missing the flange nut. As I CBF dealing with Andale to replace it, I will drop the price on this one to $250. There is no way it would cost anything close to $100 to replace, so this is a bargain!

Ill take the one with no nuts :) I'm in Perth though. Tried to send a PM but i don't see where to do it.
cheers
Dan

All are sold now.

I think I will be getting another one or two early in the new year, so if there is further need, just send a PM, and I can update.

Latest posts

Back