• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Four Ball-lock Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snookums

Reaction score
I have four corny-style kegs for sale, all ball-lock. I bought them all from a friend a few years back and have never used them, so they are untested, but believed to be in working order. Pick-up from Sydney (Broadway/Chippendale) only as I don't have a practical way of getting them to a post office (and the heavier ones weigh a lot anyway). Pics, descriptions and asking prices below.

These two are standard, 19L thin stainless with rubberized top and bottom. One Firestone, one made in Italy. These ones are in good condition, complete with lids and o-ring. Let's say $50 each for these.
yAcuZ.jpg

The other two are the heavier aussie style with the relief valve on the top of the keg itself, rather than in the lid. One is larger (23L?) and Schweppes branded with rubber base and rolled metal top. It's in decent condition and complete with lid and o-ring. The sticker indicates it came through Keg Systems at some point. I understand these are rather rare, but the condition isn't as good, so I'll go $50 here too.

The other is regular 19L size, fairly dinged up but looks serviceable. It has a lid but is missing the o-ring. Call this one $30, or free if you buy the others.
i4PDF.jpg

$50 bucks for a 23lt bargin soooooo tempting

sav

$50 bucks for a 23lt bargin soooooo tempting

sav

YEP. Very good price.

I used to have one of those 23lt jobbies. I used to use it for Sodastream so the kids could have cola or fanta or whatever on tap too. Two sodastream mixes, fill with water, gas right up high - ripper.

In case your wondering why i didn't use it for beer, all of my recipes were 20lt batches (kegging most of them) and it was a right pain in the ass to have a keg that i had to change everything to 23 batch, so i just kept it separate and used as a soda keg.

I'll take the two 19L rubber topped ball-locks

My kegfridge won't fit the 23L, pity... i'm getting sick of refilling the soda-water keg ;)

Happy to take the metal top ones if no one else puts their hand up

Looks like they're all accounted for then! Stux, barls, just let me know when you want to pick them up. I'm generally around before 8am, after about 6:30 pm (but that's flexible if needed) and most of the weekend.

Latest posts

Back