• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs, Fermenting Fridges, Bayside, Melb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
I have two fermenting fridges for sale.

First one is a Kelvinator Cyclic 225 litre.
This fridge will hold one 30 litre drum fermenter or two 27 litre jerry can type fermenters squeezed in.
I have fermented double batches in this fridge using jerry can fermenters, it'll get the beer down to zero degrees for cold conditioning no problems at all.
I've even found chunks of ice in the beer while cold conditioning in this fridge.

IMAG0193.jpg IMAG0196.jpg

Second fridge is a Leonard Cyclic Defrost 375 litre.
It's quite an old fridge but will still chill your beer down to 4 degrees during cold conditioning.
It will fit two 30 litre drum fermenters or four 27 litre jerry can fermenters.
I have had 92 litres of beer fermenting in this fridge at one time in jerry cans :p (Bottling that lot was a PITA....)

IMAG0198.jpg IMAG0197.jpg

$25 each or take them both away for $40.

Pick up is from Chelsea, Victoria.

I use one of these Kelvinator fridges for my CC fridge and can vouch for their awsomness.. Mine NEEDS a temp controller or will freeze an FV solid, a damn good price Peaky and if I had the space I'd snap em up.

Yob

I use one of these Kelvinator fridges for my CC fridge and can vouch for their awsomness.. Mine NEEDS a temp controller or will freeze an FV solid, a damn good price Peaky and if I had the space I'd snap em up.

Yob

Yep, they're a great little unit. If you take these home you'll have a good enough reason to build another shed!? :ph34r:

I'd snap them both up but still suffering from a case of old man horder. Worst.

If I still had a car with a tow-ball I'd be all over both of those like a fat kid on a cupcake.

How much can I get a tow-ball fitted for? :ph34r:

I'd snap them both up but still suffering from a case of old man horder. Worst.
If I still had a car with a tow-ball I'd be all over both of those like a fat kid on a cupcake.
What they said, the 240L is the 'little brother' of my keg-fridge so it would fit in well, and I could retire the older/bigger fermenting fridge.

Sold, pending payment and pick-up.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back