• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS BNE - Plastic Carboys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick_S

Reaction score
Needing to down size my brewing footprint due to the impending birth of my first child. Selling 2 x 23L glass carboys, condition as new. These have produced many great brews and have been protected the whole time in the pictured milk crates. Hopefully someone else can put these babies to good use. $50 each or both for $80.

Secondly, I've got 4 x 23L plastic carboys with bungs and airlocks. All good condition. $15 each or all 4 for $50.

Lastly, I'm selling 1 x 60L+ drum fermenter and 1 x 30L drum fermenter. Both with taps and airlock bungs. $20 for the 60L, $10 for the 30L or $25 for both.

Located Brisbane north side at Mitchelton. 20170603_115904_resized.jpg20170603_120310_resized.jpg20170603_120734_resized.jpg

Glass carboys and drum fermenters sold. The 4 x 23L plastic carboys are still available - $15 each or all 4 for $50.

Are the plastic carboys good for secondary? As in, I have seen those plastic ones using material that are oxygen impermeable

Untested - the only time I've ever done a secondary is for incorporating fruit, cacao nibs, etc, and I used the glass carboys I recently sold for that. Absolutely fine for primary though.

Back