• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Bmw Wheels

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammus

Amateur Brewer
Reaction score
Not sure if selling non-brewing stuff is allowed on this forum, sorry if it aint ;)

I have a set of 4 stock rims from a '93 (I think...) BMW 540i. Theyre 15" 5-studs, and I'm 99.99% sure theyre 120mm PCD with +20 offset.

thumb.jpg

Pics of each rim and tyre wear are in
http://home.exetel.com.au/legg/Share/Rims
There's 2 with good tread, 2 with bad tread.

Open to offers.
Pickup from Wollongong or Newcastle, or will deliver if I'm feeling nice that day ;)
If the offer is good and if you're not far off my route, I may even drop off to syd.

edit: Try and keep posts more related to selling the wheels, not poking fun at the item. cheers guys.

car is owned by a 60 year old retired doctor who treated it like his baby, didnt rotate the wheels though I'm guessing, certainly isn't one to hoon his car.

I am assuming the 60 year old doctor knows your selling his wheels, or is there a BMW up on blocks in Woolongong now? :blink:

will you separate the tyre valves so i can use them in my party "garden sprayer" keg?

its a wheely good deal too.

(sorry had to!)

will you separate the tyre valves so i can use them in my party "garden sprayer" keg?

its a wheely good deal too.

(sorry had to!)

No sorry, not looking to split. If I can't sell them then I'll think about it ;)

the first one.

perhaps.

Try and keep posts more related to selling the wheels, not poking fun at the item. cheers guys.

Good luck with that, maybe you should try listing them on ebay if you want genuine responses, probably reach a more relevant audience to.

Andrew

Good luck with that, maybe you should try listing them on ebay if you want genuine responses, probably reach a more relevant audience to.

Andrew

geez, sorry for posting them up here. Is it really too much to ask for everyone to stop thread crapping? half the members on this forum whinge about it constantly if someone replies to something that's not strictly on topic. If you're not interested then don't post. simple.

If they were VW wheels someone may have bought them to sit their newsstand on, but don't know if bummer wheels are up to it

geez, sorry for posting them up here. Is it really too much to ask for everyone to stop thread crapping? half the members on this forum whinge about it constantly if someone replies to something that's not strictly on topic. If you're not interested then don't post. simple.

As a well known AHB forum user would say "Illegitimi non carborundum"

On a serious note though :rolleyes: , if I thought of trying to sell something other than home brewing related gear on this forum I reckon I would expect a fair bit of stick. But its worth a go and the thread makes some interesting reading. I have seen far lesser threads turn into a total shit fight :lol: Up turned tables broken glasses........

BYB

As a well known AHB forum user would say "Illegitimi non carborundum"

On a serious note though :rolleyes: , if I thought of trying to sell something other than home brewing related gear on this forum I reckon I would expect a fair bit of crap. But its worth a go and the thread makes some interesting reading. I have seen far lesser threads turn into a total shit fight :lol: Up turned tables broken glasses........

BYB
Yeah most of those threads involved you. :rolleyes: :lol:
GB

this must be part of neils 'everybody should by these wheels' thread
:icon_cheers:
matt

p.s. :icon_offtopic:

Latest posts

Back