• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - 9.5L kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caney

Reaction score
Evening Brewpeeps,
Have 3 x 9.5L kegs for sale. These have done bugger all work. Planned to put them in a small chest freezer but went a 50L instead.

$70 ea posted.

Caney.

Attachments

• Resized_20190202_175740_5931.jpeg
    Resized_20190202_175740_5931.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 188
Ill be in Sydney at end of month. That suit?

Evening Brewpeeps,
Have 3 x 9.5L kegs for sale. These have done bugger all work. Planned to put them in a small chest freezer but went a 50L instead.
$70 ea posted.
Caney.

I've always liked/wanted the smaller format keg, however they are not very common stateside and demand a stiff premium which has kept me from acquiring any. Aside from the fact that they didn't fit your need per se, what did you think of them?

I've always liked/wanted the smaller format keg, however they are not very common stateside and demand a stiff premium which has kept me from acquiring any. Aside from the fact that they didn't fit your need per se, what did you think of them?

They were fine, especially when you make 50L of beer, 2 x 19L and one x 9.5L worked well.

Latest posts

Back