• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 6 Tap Font (flooded)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when is your cut off date for offers?

Thanks for all your PM's guys, I will leave bidding open til Friday 7th May... Thats gives everyone plenty of time to express their interest.

good luck

Edit: Just thought i would mention, this font will sell to the highest bidder regardless of the price, i have no reserve price in mind

I assume u did franko ?

Well I didnt win it thought the bids would go thru this thread ..............?????

Well I didnt win it thought the bids would go thru this thread ..............?????

What are you trying to say Franko?

dodgy.jpg

Batz :lol:

No not a conspiracy, just went to the highest bidder.

never.jpg

Batz :lol:

lol will have to stick to evilbay at least that way you know where you stand

In all fairness to mr_tyreman we are stirring the pot a little here :lol:

Batz

well i'm not sure if its my place to say who the highest bidder was...im sure he/she wont mind letting people know who it was, but i think thats up to them. Im not too sure how it works..... even ebay does a pretty good job of hiding the winning bidder with the **** in the username.

Conspiracy theory busted LOL I am the winner :D

The bids on this thread are much lower and came in well after the bid I made via PM.

I learnt a long time ago to bid via PM on this forum ;) No idea how much higher than the next bid I was, but I'm happy with my purchase, tyreman is happy with the sale so all is good :beer:

Back