Fridge Seals

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHARSYDE

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a vintage fridge that i am doing up (kegerator) :beerbang: but dont seem to be able to find original seals or thermostat for it?

I have read other threads and see i can get off ebay but are they a standard size that can be modified or just as they come? Any info would be great! :unsure:

Cheers..

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

Hey Pharsyde,

Can't help on the thermostat, but I just went to Clarke Rubber for the fridge seals. They're standard size from memory and fairly easy to fit. Take in the old seal and they're generally pretty helpful. You cut it to size.

Alternatively there's companies like this that will come out and do it for you. Check out fridges and fridge seals in the yellow pages. Or order online through these guys.

But I found the stuff from Clarke Rubber was fine.

Hey Pharsyde,

Can't help on the thermostat, but I just went to Clarke Rubber for the fridge seals. They're standard size from memory and fairly easy to fit. Take in the old seal and they're generally pretty helpful. You cut it to size.

Alternatively there's companies like this that will come out and do it for you. Check out fridges and fridge seals in the yellow pages. Or order online through these guys.

But I found the stuff from Clarke Rubber was fine.

Thanks heaps Kaiser,

I'll try them.

Pharsyde :icon_cheers:

I removed the broken thermostat on my kegorator (just joined the wires) and put in a tempmate from mashmaster. It was cheaper than a replacement thermostat that I had been quoted and obviously allows me to vary the fridge temp. Might be worth considering

Back