Freight Forwarders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Any tips on who is best to use? Im going to be getting some Firestone glassware sent over for the display cabinet, firestone don't do international postage so any info gratefully taken.

Yob

From memory Australia post was doing something from the states , and or do the google search

Pretty sure most freight forwarders won't ship enough glasses just for display purposes. Pretty sure you'd need to buy *cough* in bulk *cough cough*. I could help you bulk up your buy Jesse *cough cough cough*

Yob said:
Any tips on who is best to use? Im going to be getting some Firestone glassware sent over for the display cabinet, firestone don't do international postage so any info gratefully taken.

Yob
you're ordering glassware and its not a group buy? whats going on in this crazy world :)

Pretty sure if I do a bulk buy atm I'll lose certain things I'm rather attached to...

Pick-up may be different story but I certainly don't have time to package and post ;)

Hey Yob,

Had a quick look through this one and it seems Price USA might be a good option? Recommend to have a read too though...

Cheers,
Idzy

How much are we talking? Swmbo works for a freight forwarder but she normally deals in container loads.

I have used hopshopgo before but they aren't that cheap..

Container load? Now your talking Yob's language.

Tahoose said:
How much are we talking? Swmbo works for a freight forwarder but she normally deals in container loads.

I have used hopshopgo before but they aren't that cheap..
Not cheap, but cheaper than some others. We are looking at trying to buy a cold plate and weighing in at 15kg it is a pricey item to ship, but this mob seems to calculate out at a reasonable price.

Yob said:
Pretty sure if I do a bulk buy atm I'll lose certain things I'm rather attached to...
Just get divorced

Then you can do as many bilk buys as you like, whenever you like. These things are important in life you know B)

Way back when the exchange rate was better than "dollar for dollar" I used PriceUSA to purchase and ship a M311 STIHL Chain Saw. Process was simple and straight forward with I think a charge of $0.03 in the dollar to cover their costs

I would use them again if/when the situation arises

Wobbly

Latest posts

Back