• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Westinghouse BJ425 upside down fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmob

Reaction score
Free to a good (or bad) home. Westinghouse Mastermind BJ425 upside down fridge.

Used as a fermenting cabinet. Fits a 60 litre fermenter, or can hold 4 18 litre kegs.

Plugged it in, lights are on but nobody's home. I think the "mastermind" part is brain-dead! Anyway, if you want to take a punt on it and bypass the smarts with an external controller, give it a go. As I said, I used it as an insulated cabinet an haven't bothered running it as a fridge for a year or two.

Pick up only from Sydney's Northern Beaches. I can be around anytime for pick up.

Thanks,
Gary.
0401 619 592

2012-10-04-217.jpg

2012-10-04-218.jpg

2012-10-04-219.jpg

2012-10-04-221.jpg

2012-10-04-220.jpg

panspermian said:
I Private messaged you but wife says no.
C'mon panspermian.....who's running the show there??

Tell her you are minding it for a mate. That's what I always say. Garage full of stuff, own none of it.

No worries. Know what it's like.

Had a wife like that once, she said "it was her, or the brewery".

Gee I miss her.

Hi Mate,
I'm keen but I just need to sort out my trailer situation as it needs rego and a new tyre. How long before you need it gone?

Cheers
Clint

Gday Clint,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I have a council cleanup booked for pickup this Tuesday, the 22nd. I had planned to put it out then.

If you commit to taking it, I can keep it for one more week until we move house. I will not move the fridge to the new place so Sunday the 27th is it, it must be gone.

So if you say yes, please remember I am losing my opportunity to put it out for cleanup.

I can be available any day to help put it on your trailer.

Thanks,
Gary.
(call or text to get hold of me; I'm not on AHB every day)
0401 619 592

God damn, just saw hte post. I presume it's gone?

Latest posts

Back