• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free To Good Home: 10 Litre Pot

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I have a 10 litre pot if anyone wants it.

Pick up from Dandenong or Frankston and will swap for some HB.

Would be good for a herms HEX.

pot.JPG

Still available if anyone wants it. I think its actually about 8 litres not 10.

Ideal size for decoctions.

I don't need it, I have one, and it's a little far for a pickup.

Just got myself a nice little 6L stockpot for my herms setup, otherwise I may have looked into posting it.

I'm sure theres a victorian who could definitely find a use for it in their brewery...

Sponge

Bump....Still have this would be a shame to throw it out..Surely someone can put it to good use. Can possibly deliver to some country Vic towns FOC

If you can chuck it in a box and it does not cost the earth to post it out here? i will take it and reminburse you for postage, i cant see it costing more than $10??
I was thinking the other day how a smaller pot would come in handy, means i can stop using a plastic bucket for my 3rd vessel and i could prob use it cook pasta in too :D

If you can chuck it in a box and it does not cost the earth to post it out here? i will take it and reminburse you for postage, i cant see it costing more than $10??
I was thinking the other day how a smaller pot would come in handy, means i can stop using a plastic bucket for my 3rd vessel and i could prob use it cook pasta in too :D
Where exactly in Gippsland are you? I may be able to get it dropped of to you.

I can get it to Traralgon. One of my staff lives in Churchill.

Back